[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Fri Feb 17 23:49:39 CET 2012

I agree with you about the parameterised modules.  I'm not a big fan
of them either (though seeing how it works, I do understand why Rusty
went that route), and the deprecation of the tuple modules had me
scared for a moment. After that happened, I've been starting to think
about a roadmap away from the parameterised modules with
simple_bridge.

-Jesse

> Personally I'm not keen on simple bridge because I don't like parameterised
> modules, but in every other respect I think it's a laudable effort.
> Not that I care one way or the other about whether parameterised modules are
> good or bad TBH, just that they're not officially supported and that puts me off.

>> r.

Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems
414.940.4866 || sigma-star.com || @jessegumm