[erlang-questions] Question about using ETS, PUT/GET

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Feb 15 22:22:18 CET 2012

Hello,

> The issue is I cannot start ejabberd, according to the log, when the second
> time this module starts, ejabberd tells there is an argument error.

this is due to your named ets table. When you stat this module second time the table_name is exists and ets throws an error. You have to re-shake you app in the way that only one copy of ets is created.

- Dmitry