[erlang-questions] [ANN] sheriff 0.2: parse transform for type-based data validation

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Wed Feb 15 00:23:38 CET 2012

Hmm, yeah. And I should have mentioned I modified Ulf's exprecs to have
slightly different syntax but the main thing was to also use types in
records to add calls to convert (which I may change to check...) for
setting each attribute of a record.

https://github.com/tsloughter/maru/blob/master/lib/maru_models/src/maru_model_transform.erl

Add support for validating email addresses and more complicated types is in
my plan for dealing with that model creation. But no reason to have it not
be a secondary piece of sheriff now :)

Tristan