[erlang-questions] [ANN] sheriff 0.2: parse transform for type-based data validation

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Tue Feb 14 16:24:05 CET 2012

It would be nice if the validation of a type could be defined as a fun.

I was going to build something similar to this for validation on models in
a web framework. So for validating email addresses and things like that.
More complicated than a simple type.

Tristan