[erlang-questions] Common Test and base applications

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sun Feb 12 06:22:57 CET 2012

I should specify this problem is something I noticed when using distributed
tests based on ct_slave; I would suspect that local tests being run from a
shell started manually do not suffer from this.