[erlang-questions] got wx working with R15B on OS X Lion

Hiroaki Nakamura hnakamur@REDACTED
Sat Feb 11 21:52:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I made a Homebrew Formula for building Erlang R15B with wxMac 2.8.2,
ncurses 5.9.
Yes, you need to build all of them in 32-bit.

https://github.com/hnakamur/homebrew/blob/erlang_pullrequest/Library/Formula/erlang.rb
https://github.com/hnakamur/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/wxmac.rb
https://github.com/adamv/homebrew-alt/blob/master/duplicates/ncurses.rb

中村 弘輝 )Hiroaki Nakamura) hnakamur@REDACTED