[erlang-questions] The future of Erlang and BEAM

Radek poprosturadek@REDACTED
Sat Feb 11 20:33:27 CET 2012

Dear Group,

first of all, I am pretty amazed that my question started such a nice
discussion with interesting posts.
What amazes me even more, that (with full&great respect to the others)
even such known people like Joe Armstrong or Ulf Wiger found some time
to answer me directly. I think it's truly amazing :)

Thank you very much, all of you, for such interesting answers. Now I
think I understand what is the real difference between Erlang & rest of
the world. I really haven't thought about safety and reliability in the
first place. Now it seems to be logical for me that "raw performance"
isn't an only factor which I should consider.

Thank all of you very much, once more. Now I think I'm Erlang fab-boy
even more :)

Greetings,
Radek