[erlang-questions] The future of Erlang and BEAM

Radek poprosturadek@REDACTED
Sat Feb 11 17:03:17 CET 2012

Well, I think it depends. It's true that using default concurrency
libraries is quite difficult and error prone but as I said before, thare
are others which mimics Erlang approach (and do it well, just looking at
numbers).

But, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to run anything massively
concurrent on JVM; that's one of reasons I've started this topic.

Greetings,
Radek