[erlang-questions] Trie NIFs

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Mon Feb 6 21:37:52 CET 2012

Why does it have to be NIF? On the surface, that looks like a data
structure that might actually work reasonably well as an Erlang native
library. (Modification generates log-N garbage)

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world.