[erlang-questions] pts for erlang

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Feb 6 00:03:58 CET 2012

I have been constantly fighting with the issue about exchanging status data and statistic between master and worker processes. I mean there is not rocket science but different projects where using different flavor (some used shared memory, some async message passing), etc.

Finally, I decided to consolidate that into generalized a project https://github.com/fogfish/pts
The library provides hashtable-like interface to manipulate data distributed across Erlang processes.

Let me know your thought on the issue, any use for the solution, etc.

BR, Dmitry