[erlang-questions] EDoc prints: function connect/2: at line 101: multiple @spec tag

Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez jimenezrick@REDACTED
Sun Feb 5 21:59:21 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using EDoc to extract the exported functions and their types from
the modules in order to do omni completion in my Vim Erlang plugin[1].

But EDoc gives me the next error in the `ssl' module:

  function start/0: at line 73: multiple @spec tag.

The issue is that the spec declarations aren't exactly above the
function they specify. The code in question is pasted below.

Is there any workaround for using EDoc in modules with the specs
written in this way?

Regards

[1] http://github.com/jimenezrick/vimerl

---8<-------------------------------------------------------------------
-spec start() -> ok  | {error, reason()}.
-spec start(permanent | transient | temporary) -> ok | {error, reason()}.

start() ->
    application:start(crypto),
    application:start(public_key),
    application:start(ssl).