[erlang-questions] smtp server

Stefan Grundmann sg2342@REDACTED
Fri Feb 3 03:10:36 CET 2012

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:25:00 +0100
Ingela Andin <ingela.andin@REDACTED> wrote:
> We use this test suite to verify our PKIX-path-validation code,
> granted we do not yet support CRL-handling but that is on its
> way. Our verify_fun will let you work around the problem that it
> is not yet supported. (Not so fun for you perhaps but a possible
> solution for now).

this is unfortunately not the case since for versions that contain
commit 4dbf3c9e4ae7cfd19b247353369166d31b8f15e5 (it is in R14B04 and
R15B) the documented behaviour (verify_fun will be called for every
certificate) is broken: the verify_fun will only be called, if the
certificate contains unknown extensions.
it is therefore not useful as a CRL workaround (anymore).

best regards

Stefan Grundmann