[erlang-questions] Erlang and cloud computing

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Feb 1 02:02:18 CET 2012

Another interesting related project (more focused on enterprise
scalability, not necessarily "cloud" computing) is Spring Integration.
The centerpiece of the new Spring Integration framework is RabbitMQ,
which is of course an AMQP server written entirely in Erlang/OTP.