[erlang-questions] Erlang - supervised gen_server to drain off a queue

Art Beall arthurbeall@REDACTED
Sat Dec 29 17:47:39 CET 2012

One way is to use the timeout in the return tuple to gen_server. After the timeout period, gen_server will call your handle_info function with the atom timeout.  You can handle the queue then.

http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/gen_server.html#Module:handle_info-2

Art