[erlang-questions] Beginner questions

OJ Reeves oj@REDACTED
Mon Dec 24 22:17:08 CET 2012

Gene,

Apologies. I was just going off what Bob was attempting to do. I know
almost nothing about your work and was just following blindly. I knew
having you intervene and put him on the right path was a much better thing
to have happen than me speculating. Apologies if I was misleading in any
way.

All the best and merry Christmas.
OJ