[erlang-questions] Beginner questions

Bob Matthews rgmatthews@REDACTED
Mon Dec 24 02:32:02 CET 2012

The code that I am looking at is DXNN2 copyrighted to Gene Sher.

The error message I got which I am having difficulty interpreting is as
follows....................

4> population_monitor:start().
{error,{{badrecord,state},
         [{population_monitor,init,1,
[{file,"population_monitor.erl"},{line,82}]},
{gen_server,init_it,6,[{file,"gen_server.erl"},{line,304}]},
          {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3,
                    [{file,"proc_lib.erl"},{line,227}]}]}}

I am using the latest versionR15B03

Thank you for you help