[erlang-questions] Beginner questions

Matti Oinas matti.oinas@REDACTED
Sun Dec 23 23:58:05 CET 2012

Hi,

My first proposal is to change the editor to something more usable like
emacs or if you prefer something different then notepad++, sublime text
or eclipse + erlIDE. Everyone of these are able to show you the line
numbers and offer syntax highlight features.

It would help a lot if you tell us which code you are looking at. Server
callbacks probably mean gen_server callbacks so it doesn't matter if you
are using windows or linux.

Matti