[erlang-questions] one run-queue per scheduler??

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Sat Dec 22 06:20:08 CET 2012

Hi Erlangers,

I would like to know more about Erlang VM and how it works. Could you
please point me to papers that would be interesting to read please?
Something like Venu mentioned would be great to read.

Best regards,
Max