[erlang-questions] one run-queue per scheduler??

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 11:15:24 CET 2012

Just to be more explicit: all versions from R13 and onwards have scheduler specific run-queues and no common run-queue. This was an important factor in making the BEAM scale better over many cores/schedulers. There is some global work done in trying to keep a reasonable balance of work between the schedulers.

Robert