[erlang-questions] SSL decrypt error during SSL handshake

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu Dec 20 09:33:42 CET 2012

Hi!

Decryption error happens if the inputdata is somehow corrupted.
I can not think of an obvious reason that this could happen with you setup, but
your server is using a fairly old version so upgrading might be a good
idea regardless.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB