[erlang-questions] ANN: ezwebframe - an easy web framework

acidbriggs@REDACTED acidbriggs@REDACTED
Wed Dec 19 16:34:41 CET 2012

IMHO, I would say that JQuery is a great choice for this as it makes it very easy to integrate this into current applications using JQuery. Since JQuery is probably the most used javascript library out there, it's a an awesome fit.

That being said... The design of the ezwebframe API is very simple to understand an I would say that it would probably be very easy to do the same thing for D3.

I love the idea of this. I reminds me a lot of the java framework called Ice Faces. But that is a different animal and it failed miserably in our testing.  Given the history of Erlang, I bet this scales much better.

Thanks Joe!

--Briggs