[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP book in spanish

Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil" bombadil@REDACTED
Tue Dec 18 00:46:40 CET 2012

In spanish we have some symbols to emphatize the words... but are
unneded to express in the code. By example:

España ... can be writed as: espana, espagna, espanya, espania... no
problem.

I think the requirement to write code isn't the language. The
requirement is ASCII, don't use nothing out of this table.

In my book I use spanish vars because are a good point to identify what
you can customize and what you should keep as is.

Regards.

El 2012-12-17 23:53, David Mercer escribió:
> Out of curiosity, did you name your variables and functions in
> English or Spanish?  We had a very heated discussion about this a
> month or so back.  I forget what the final resolution was, though.
>
> Cheers,
>
> DBM

Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil"
Usuario de GNU/Linux #323628 acorde a http://counter.li.org/