[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP book in spanish

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Dec 17 23:58:22 CET 2012

Some of the first snippets:

   area(Base, Altura) -> Base * Altura.

   [ martillea_clavo(X) || X <- Clavos, clavar(i) =:= 'si' ].

And so on.

There was no final resolution though, some people still didn't believe
other languages than English existed, and I'm sure they'll complain that
this book has code in Spanish and totally miss the point.

Grats on the book, I'll forward it to someone. :)

On 12/17/2012 11:53 PM, David Mercer wrote:
> Out of curiosity, did you name your variables and functions in English or Spanish?  We had a very heated discussion about this a month or so back.  I forget what the final resolution was, though.
>
> Cheers,
>
> DBM

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy