[erlang-questions] question about erlang doc

Jim jrosenblum@REDACTED
Sun Dec 16 17:51:08 CET 2012

I believe this is a type specification indicating that the function seed/1 takes a parameter X1 of type (that's what the :: means) 3-tuple ({A1, A2, A3}) and returns (indicated by the ->) undefined or a random number (whatever ran/0 indicates).

Notice that A1, A2, A3 are further specified to be integers in the lines below.

Sent from my iPad