[erlang-questions] gen_server bottleneck

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Sat Dec 15 07:30:57 CET 2012

Hi Saravanan,

Thank you for explanations. Please correct me if I am wrong: neglecting the
fact that you have many processes you have to execute event one by one on
one gen_server because ir requires by simulation approach. Is that correct?

Best regards,
Max