[erlang-questions] Deploying on a server with different architecture and version of Erlang

Daniel Luna daniel@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 17:09:14 CET 2012

If this fixed your problem you have missing dependencies in your
.app.src file.  We always run {mod_cond, derived} here and it works
like a charm.

Until you miss to add a dependency in the .app.src file that is.

Cheers,

Daniel