[erlang-questions] noob namespace question

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 08:20:54 CET 2012

I see your confusion - and I would as well be confused,
for the email did not follow the tracks of your shoes.

I replied to the last email in the discussion,
but did not intend to quote you or follow the fashion.

>From the previous emails in this thread,
it seemed to be implied about function names,
that they must only be in lowercase.

But, as Max Lapshin ? (I think) - reminded us all,
'UpperCaseText' is an atom as well,
thus it okay to  StareAt:'TheWall'().