[erlang-questions] Running rebar generated release failing with Kernel pid terminated"

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 12:12:10 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Vineet Naik wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Dmitry Klionsky wrote:
> >
> > Actually, it doesn't seem to be a good idea to manually exclude any
> > application until you know precisely what you're doing. Reltool
> > will exclude any unused applications itself. Just stop excluding
> > the applications in reltool.config and see if it works.
>
> Not able to get this to work by removing the excludes. Getting all
> the previous errors of "init terminating in do_boot" again.

Can you post the complete reltool.config or preferably a demo project
so that we can help you fix the reltool spec first?

What OTP version are you using?

As you can see in
https://github.com/rebar/rebar/blob/master/priv/templates/simplenode.reltool.config
if you have complete (and correct) app resource files, reltool figures
out all required apps and modules automatically without the need to
specify detailed inclusion/exclusion rules.