[erlang-questions] app for watching/monitoring other erlang nodes

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 10:56:17 CET 2012

Thanks Jesper,

It was the configuration part that I feel is something that I don't want to
learn unless it's absolutely necessary. For a one-time simple job, there
are better alternatives, I think.

In my case, it was pointed out to me that erlang:system_monitor/2 can make
the runtime send messages when a process gets too large, which is 98% of
what I needed to do.

regards,
Vlad