[erlang-questions] Any tcp related changes in R15B* that might cause this?

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 01:22:37 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Anthony Molinaro <
anthonym@REDACTED> wrote:

> Okay, here's some more information, seems like the real error is
>
> {tcp_error,#Port<0.98735301>,emsgsize}
>
> earlier.  So maybe sometime between R14B04 and R15B02 the handling of
> emsgsize changed?

Hi Anthony, any chance your app is dealing with some very long HTTP header
lines? In November 2011 I submitted a patch that was intended to stop HTTP
DOS attacks consisting of huge header lines. It's commit 5984409d, which
came just after R14B04 was released in October 2011.

--steve