[erlang-questions] SSL record overflow

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 01:05:31 CET 2012

This issue appeared using couchbeam to connect to a Cloudant database. But
it appears to be related to the ssl app, not couchbeam or ibrowse.

When trying to make a request to the server in R15B03 I get:

** exception error: no match of right hand side value
{error,{conn_failed,{error,"record overflow"}}}

and in R14 its:

SSL: hello: ./ssl_record.erl:364:Fatal error: record overflow
** exception error: no match of right hand side value
{error,{conn_failed,{error,"record overflow"}}}

Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Suggestions on what I should do to
debug this issue?

Thanks,
Tristan