[erlang-questions] time consuming operations inside gen_server

Roman Gafiyatullin r.gafiyatullin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 12 10:58:00 CET 2012

Hello Martin,

In this cases the problem is usually solved as Attila Rajmund Nohl said.
Since it's the common situation I wrote a lib for that: https://github.com/RGafiyatullin/gen_wp
See src/gen_wp_example.erl (https://github.com/RGafiyatullin/gen_wp/blob/master/src/gen_wp_example.erl) for how to use it.

Questions and constructive critics are welcome and appreciated.

--
RG