[erlang-questions] Google+ Erlang Advocacy Community

Greg Burd greg@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 17:43:51 CET 2012

Doh!  I didn't find that the other day when I went looking.  I don't
want to fracture the community.  Now all we need is a "merge"
button...

@gregburd | Basho Technologies | Riak | http://basho.com | @basho