[erlang-questions] eBook version of the Handbook of Neuroevolution Through Erlang, is now available from Springer.

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Sun Dec 9 12:02:54 CET 2012

Well done! As someone who always felt Erlang was a perfect match for certain branches of AI, I'm really excited to see this work in print. Hope others follow your example and get even more Erlang books written.