[erlang-questions] Help creating distributed server cache

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Dec 8 01:52:42 CET 2012

Then it does sound like either one of:
 - Couchbase http://www.couchbase.com - which is what I had in mind as a
memcached supporting cache/db
 - Riak (as Anthony had suggested)
...would suit your needs.

Riak is mature and massively scalable by design. Couchbase is also highly
scalable, offers document-oriented storage and a js query interface.

It's hard to predict which would suit you best, as that would depend on
your data and current infrastructure.

Both are definitely worth doing the "due diligence" on.

/s