[erlang-questions] Help creating distributed server cache

David Fox david@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 00:01:40 CET 2012

Hi Garret, thanks for the response.

I have not yet finished implementing the API; I'm still in the design
phase figuring out how everything should be hooked up.

Totally agree on not limiting yourself to options this early on, I'm
just asking for some help and opinions on some problems I saw in
potential implementations :)

David Fox
m: 630 930 9219
Chicago