[erlang-questions] upcoming R16 features?

Patrik Nyblom pan@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 13:32:21 CET 2012

On 12/05/2012 07:42 PM, Matthew Evans wrote:
> Any idea when native processes may happen?
No, not really - to far down in the backlog to say anything for sure.

> We have a number of projects that could make use of this (I'd even be
> willing to play with an experimental version).
Godd, I'll remember that when the time comes - a real world application
and beta tester  using it is always a good thing!

> Thanks
>
> Matt

Cheers,
/Patrik