[erlang-questions] Kerl

Lucky Khoza mrkhoza@REDACTED
Mon Dec 3 09:20:53 CET 2012

Hi Guys,

I used kerl to build and install Erlang versions: R14B01 and R14B03, and I
also used the kerl commands to delete both builds: ./kerl delete build
r14b01 and /kerl delete build r14b03,
and now when I try to delete the installation of both versions using kerl
commands: ./kerl delete installation r14b01and ./kerl delete installation
r14b0, I got this message and I don't understand:

r14b01/r14b03 is not a kerl-managed Erlang/OTP installation,

same message for each deletion.

Please help guys and your help is highly appreciated

Kindest Regards
Lucky