[erlang-questions] Which EEP would you pick as the most important one to implement next?

ok@REDACTED ok@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 14:42:05 CEST 2012

> I'm surprised implementing frames is not an EEP. This is definitely the
> most lacking feature of erlang by far.

It would have been, but by the time I was ready to submit it
as one, there was a hard requirement that EEPS be marked up
in a basically undefined formalism, and a number of things I
needed to mark up, I could not figure out how to mark up.
That requirement terminated my contribution to EEPs.

I learned RUNOFF.  I learned SCRIBE.  I learned Troff.  I
learned TeX.  I learned LaTeX.  I learned Lout.  I learned
SGML, HTML, XML, XHTML, ...  I'm willing to learn any markup
notation that has a tolerably complete tolerably accurate
manual.  Markdown, however, does not.