[erlang-questions] What I dislike about Erlang

Francesco Mazzoli f@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 09:36:10 CEST 2012

At Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:42:57 +0400,
Max Lapshin wrote:
> I really don't understand, what makes you sad.
>
> Is it that people don't write internal documentation? Perhaps it is because
> code is a documenation.

Did you read his post?  His main point about documentation is that people tend
to document functions but not data structures, which is something that I fully
agree with.

This problem derives from Erlang being unityped - In languages like Haskell or
SML with proper ADTs documenting them is a natural thing to do, and that's
usually the main part of the documentation in general.

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt