[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 16:40:01 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012, Zabrane Mickael wrote:

> > Rebar doesn’t work on all the platforms Erlang works on, so it is not
> > general solution.
>
> But a correctly written Makefile does (even on Windows).

Yep, that's what I use, for exactly that reason.  Except that Makefile's
have different syntax due to different directory delimiters, unless you
compile under Cygwin.  I forget why I can't use Erlang's emake.  Anyone use
that successfully?  Anyone know why I don't?

Cheers,

DBM