[erlang-questions] Graphing tools

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 06:17:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

No doubt R is super for data analysis. It also includes various data
visualization primitives. It provides you multiple data aggregation
interfaces including csv, MySQL, etc.

My issue with R was a performance for online analysis and
visualization of data. It was a case for handling data from 128
sensors.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>