[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

Xiaopong Tran xiaopong.tran@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 04:45:18 CEST 2012

On 08/28/2012 06:17 AM, chan sisowath wrote:
> as a newcomer,
>
> learn cool stuff, base code for a given project is small compare to
> other language,
> then you can dig in easely to learn.
>   so plaisant to do stuff you never could imagine
> to do in language like PHP or java without pain
> and also programming in erlang is more fun than before.
>
> the main probleme, there are few position in erlang programming ;).

Not to hijack the discussion topic, we still have 4 to 5
erlang openings in Shanghai to fill :)

We are in a new phase of expansion, and we are hiring more
erlang devs to work on a distributed system.

Please get in touch with me, if you are interested.

Xiaopong