[erlang-questions] [ANN] euuid 1.0.0 - an erlang UUID implementation

Hal Casteel hal.casteel@REDACTED
Sat Aug 25 23:00:54 CEST 2012

Correct, thanks again.

HAL
Hal Casteel

Email (work related):         hal.casteel@REDACTED
Cellular:                             980-475-5158
Direct Line (work):             704-413-6906
Toll-Free    (work):             888-568-5991

May our thoughts be kind and clear;
May our words and communication be kind and clear;
May our actions and intentions be for the greater good of all human beings.
May all be well with mankind.
May the leaders of the earth protect in every way by keeping to the right path.
May there be goodness for those who know the earth to be sacred.
May all the worlds be happy.
May the force be with you!