[erlang-questions] erlgit - convenience Erlang wrapper around git executable

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Fri Aug 24 22:56:26 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:44:47PM +0200, Gleb Peregud wrote:
> Hello again folks!
>
> I am glad to present yet another project open sourced by LivePress
> Inc. This time it is a standalone convenience wrapper around git
> executable:
>
> https://github.com/gleber/erlgit
>

> I hope it will be useful for someone except for me.

Funny coincidence. Today I was thinking about making libgit2[1] bindings
for Erlang (I need some time-consuming project for my final year
university project, ideas welcome). Would that be useful? Probably
not.. And here you go :)

If somebody will convince me that libgit2 bindings to Erlang is a
valid/necessary use case.. I will do that. Anyone?

Motiejus

[1]: http://libgit2.github.com/