[erlang-questions] Generate good Erlang doc

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 23:34:47 CEST 2012

I've been using sphinx for general documentation for years and am
still under the impression it's the best out there, even for languages
other than Python.

If there's a half way decent way to generate API docs from Erlang
source, I'd suggest starting there and contributing improvements as
needed. I'd be very happy to help with that!

I'm currently just linking to edoc generated docs for Erlang, which is
okay, but it'd be so much better to be integrated with sphinx!