[erlang-questions] UDP client/server performance

Ronny Meeus ronny.meeus@REDACTED
Sat Aug 18 21:45:03 CEST 2012

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to run the examples.
I have run the tests also on a different machine and there is see also
better results so it looks like there is an issue with the beam
running on the first machine. Maybe it is compiled with different
options ...
Anyhow, I will continue the development of my application based on
Erlang since I like the mechanisms it offers (threading, messaging,
error handling etc) a lot. I initially wrote the mail because of the
huge difference in performance I saw.

Ronny