[erlang-questions] Sock.js and Cowboy - Example

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Fri Aug 17 01:58:51 CEST 2012

There are reasons to use ZeroMQ and Erlang together.  A few, just thought of briefly are:
1) A quick way to integrate with external languages (non-Erlang languages)
2) A way of avoiding the limitations of distributed Erlang and its net tick time

I won't bother to list the problems with using gproc, since that is discussed elsewhere (where it remains on-topic).