[erlang-questions] UDP client/server performance

Ronny Meeus ronny.meeus@REDACTED
Mon Aug 13 22:29:30 CEST 2012

Hello

I did a quick check.
- The values between 2 machines are comparable for Erlang.
- For the C code there is a difference: the async version drops from
700Kpks/sec to 400Kpks/sec while the sync version drops from
86Kpkts/sec to 10Kpkts/sec.