[erlang-questions] prim_inet socket incompatible with file:sendfile/2/5

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Mon Aug 13 10:40:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

When using the prim_inet API you have to be careful with what you
remove. In this case you have to call
`erlang:port_set_data(CSock,inet_tcp)` after accepting the socket. The
port data is used by erlang code to figure out which type of socket
the port represents.

Lukas